Easter 2011

Easter 2011

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finishing Quilt Projects




This weekend, I've been finishing some quilting projects. One quilt is for Ethan and it was fun to work on. Knowing I'll be seeing him soon, makes it so fun to finish. Much thanks for my friend Debbie who helped me with the bindings on Friday. I was set up to work on the last 3 quilts of the year over the weekend. Here's Ethan's 100 Wishes Quilt. This is a tradition in Northern China to have friends and family contribute quilt squares. I started in September getting squares and finished in November. I hand-quilted this one with red thread. It's so special.




Tomorrow, we will be back to the task of finalizing flights and travel. We don't have a flight home booked, yet. But, we do have flights to China!




Leaving for China January 13th!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your precious boy! I am friend of Sonia's .. found your blog from there. Enjoy your trip to China, it is amazing. We have three children from China, two boys with beautiful hands like your Ethan. :) Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, do you have any fabric of mine left? I need to make him a card for his scrapbook! I love seeing my squares in that quilt! Also... we still need to do that scrapbook! You have to stop quilting for at least one day! LOL

    ReplyDelete