Easter 2011

Easter 2011

Saturday, December 11, 2010

We Have Travel Approval

We have our travel approval. I can so happy to finally be making definite plans to travel. We will be home for Christmas, so our children are all happy about that. In my mind, I'm switching from the paperwork "to-do list" to Ethan's needs. I'm thinking about his transition, what he will be like, how he will bond with us, getting him to sleep soundly etc. I'm wondering what size he will be. I would really love to buy him shoes, but I'm sure I would get the size wrong. I guess we will buy him shoes and a coat in China. A coat is too bulky to bring if it's the wrong size. It's just wonderful to shift into a "mom mode."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness he is soooooo cute!! I added you to my sidebar as I'm compiling a list of families that are traveling with us! Looking forward to our trip! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete