Easter 2011

Easter 2011

Friday, January 7, 2011

6 Days and Counting--Updates!




I got updated sizing and pictures today!




Ethan is almost 36 inches tall, 33 pounds and his foot is 5 and 1/2 inches long. That puts him right between 2T and 3T and about a 7 shoe. I think most of the clothes I bought for him will fit. I have a few 24 months sizes I'll add to the orphanage gift. I have a set of socks that are definately too small, but I have already packed those in the other suitcase, the one that is already in China.




I guess he's sleeping in a crib. That's one question answered.




If you were reading my blog yesterday, my carry-on weighed in at 27 pounds, 5 over! The limit in China is less than international. I'm not sure what to do about that, but I'll think on it. I can't think of anything obvious to leave behind.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jan he's gorgeous!!!! What a blessing to get these new photos right before you travel!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete