Easter 2011

Easter 2011

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Week to Go! What's in Jan's Carry-On?




So, I'm packing (or repacking) my carry-on bag today. Since I already sent one bag to China with Rob last week, I put everything else in my carry-on. I knew I wouldn't remember what I sent ahead, so I had to see everything I needed. I didn't think to take pictures. And yes, I have forgotten what I packed in that bag. I vaguely remember packing all of the gifts, warm clothes and swim suits for GZ and clothes for Ethan. I packed a diaper bag and meds for every ailment any child has ever had just in case.




Here's what I know I have in my carry-on bag:


1 warm change of clothes for Jan


1 pair of socks


sweatsuit and light pjs for Jan


a bathing suit coverup to double as a robe


underwear for Jan--Yes, I put it in a ziplock bag so that an unknown person in customs won't touch them


meds and vitamins


makeup and toiletries


kleenex


snacks--hopefully enough until we get to GZ. There is plenty of western food for Jackson in GZ.


disposable bibs


diapers


2 outfits for Ethan


pjs for Ethan


socks for Ethan


1 warm change of clothes for Jackson


underwear for Jackson


socks for Jackson


blanket--the special knitted one from Blacksburg that all of my babies have loved


IMPORTANT adoption papers


passports


gum


toys


raincoats--light hiking ones


Dickens novels for the airplane IF Jackson sleeps and I get to read


red envelopes


Dramamine--I'm no supermom




I can't forget the camera!!




Look at these sweet shirts I bought for the younger brothers. One says Big brother. The other says Little brother. I can't wait for that picture.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, the cat isn't going with us. She just jumped in the suitcase because I was most interested in it. She's always on top of the kid's homework, my quilting or whatever seems most important. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete