Easter 2011

Easter 2011

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year Blessings

Happy New Years! I usually dread New Year's Day. It's the anniversary of my father's death (nine years now) and it usually approaches with such despair and dread. God has given me a new something to celebrate in January, a Gotcha Day. It looks like it will be Jan 16th. Now, I'll have a little special celebration to plan for after Christmas every year. I had so wanted to be in China before Christmas, but as usual, this works out so much better.

Rob says that it is cold, very cold. The heat is not usually left on in the hotel room during the day, though he made a special request and was accommodated. I'm afraid that our pjs won't be warm enough in Shandong, so I'm going to buy some warmer pjs for me and Ethan. LOL, another reason to go shopping!! Jackson has some warm ones I can pack, along with some lighter ones he can wear underneath.

Overall, I'm finalizing plans for the children staying home, (and our furry friends, too). I'm so ready to go! Only 9 more days!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's only 9 days away!! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!! See you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like we have the same CA date! Your little guys is darling! We are almost there!

    ReplyDelete